About the Leadership
Mark M. Reilly
The Overture Alliance
Summary of ExperienceMark has 25 years of compensation consulting and search experience with clients in various industries, including business services, financial services, health care, manufacturing, nonprofits. He is a trusted advisor to CEOs and boards on organization structure, corporate governance, long-term incentives, performance measurement/goal setting, incentive plan design, sales incentives, buy-sell agreements, severance/retention programs, employment agreements and executive benefits.
Typical engagements include:
- Review the competitiveness of an organization's compensation program.
- Development of a compensation strategy for both domestic and international companies.
- Designing short and long-term incentive plans to support an organization's unique culture, strategy and economic business model.
- Advisor to Board's on C level searches and corresponding compensation issues.
- Designing and implementing a sales incentive plan.
Prior to joining The Overture Group, Mark was Principal and Head of Executive Compensation at The Newport Group, Partner with 3C-Compensation Consulting Consortium, Partner with Sibson & Co., Director of Executive Compensation for the HayGroup and a Consultant for Fred Cook & Company.
Mark is a Board Member of Christ The King Jesuit High School and was a Trustee of St. Ignatius College Prep.
Professional AffiliationsMark has published 19 articles for WorldatWork, which can be found at www.worldatwork.org.
He is a frequent speaker and is often quoted in the Wall Street Journal. He has appeared on Bloomberg Television and National Public Radio.