Workforce CompensationFor many businesses, compensation and benefits are the largest expense. Many clients tell us they are not satisfied with their return on this investment and the high cost of turnover. Overture consultants help you develop plans that support the economics of your business and retain your talent. We have the experience and the survey data to design your organization's salary structure, design incentive programs, manage internal equity, and, most of all, create a satisfied and more productive workforce.
Developing a successful compensation and benefits strategy means embracing the needs of a diverse workforce. Workers are at different stages of their lives and need a flexible program to provide what they really need. Sometimes successful talent retention is not just based on compensation.
Our consultants can help you:
- Create incentives that produce revenue growth and profits.
- Benchmark salaries for various industries and geographies.
- Create clear and simple career frameworks so employees understand the path to advancement.
- Manage costs and provide upside through pay for performance incentive compensation plans.
- Create a unified reward strategy following a merger or an acquisition.